Tel: +44 (0) 1276 513368
The Pure Collection is restored original vintage wedding and bridesmaids’ dresses from the Edwardian era up to 1980s
The Evolution Collection is an ever changing range of unique contemporary remodeled gowns created with vintage and ethically sourced fabrics.
Pure Collection: some examples of my real vintage dresses
Evolution Collection: a few of my re-modeled ethical wedding dresses
Whether your style is romantic vintage lace, sleek sophisticated satin or ethereal colours, with over 100 unique gowns in stock, eco-friendly dress shopping is easy in my Real Green Dress studio. The only hard part is deciding which one will be yours. Every dress is unique.
What do they cost? Wedding dresses are priced from £450 – £2000, bridesmaids’ from £95.00.
There are lots of vintage veils and head dresses to complete your look too.
I’d be delighted for you to visit and appointments can be made for weekdays and Saturdays.
Use the contact button above, call me on 01276 513368 or email me if you prefer email@example.com.
The Real Green Dress studio is situated in the countryside in an unusual old farm building on the Surrey Hampshire borders between Farnham and Odiham. The nearby milestone reads 38 miles to Hyde Park Corner or it’s a 5 minute journey by taxi from Winchfield railway station.
Mail order bride? We ship our gowns all over the world so if you are unable to visit in person, do get in touch.
If you have already found your dream gown but would like to try our vintage veils, headdresses and accessories you are welcome to bring your gown with you to try everything on together.
- You will need to allow at least an hour and a half for your appointment. I won’t rush you
- Do please bring somebody with you if you wish.
- Wear a plain bra rather than a padded underwired push up bra (as this will give you a better fit under most vintage dresses) and some big pants!
- We can always talk about alterations and the right type of underwear to buy when you have chosen your gown
- Bringing some shoes that are similar in height to ones you will be wearing on the day is a great help too
- Vegan wedding? No problem. Talk to me about your wedding plans when you make your appointment and I won’t show you anything you wouldn’t want to wear.
- There is always a selection of tea and biscuits available ( trying on dresses can be thirsty work) but if you have any special requirements just say
Some real, Real Green Dress brides
Here is some advice for brides from a few of the people I have the pleasure to work with …
Call 01276 513368 or email firstname.lastname@example.org