Real vintage wedding dresses for really unique brides are available now in our vintage studio for you to try …
For some brides, vintage means lashings of lace and china tea cups. To others, it’s the 1930’s sleek sophistication of a Hollywood movie star. Whether your wedding will be a wonderland in the woods or the last word in city chic, why not steal some style from the past?
We have over 100 dresses from the Edwardian era up to 1980s in sizes 6 to 16+ for brides and their attendants. There are lots of vintage veils and head dresses too, all sold clean and ready to wear. Gloves, bags, jewellery and other accessories are here too.
We’d be delighted for you to visit and appointments can be made for weekdays and Saturdays.
For your appointment to try our original vintage gowns or to find out more, call Erica on 01276 513368 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The Real Green Dress studio is situated in the countryside in an unusual old farm building on the Surrey Hampshire borders between Farnham and Odiham. The nearby milestone reads 38 miles to Hyde Park Corner or it’s a 5 minute journey by taxi from Winchfield railway station.
Mail order bride? We ship our gowns all over the world so if you are unable to visit in person, do get in touch.
If you have already found your dream gown but would like to try our vintage veils, headdresses and accessories you are welcome to bring your gown with you to try everything on together.
What do they cost? To give you an idea of the prices of our vintage bridal gowns, 1960s shift dresses are priced from £175, 1940s lace or damask dresses are priced from £450 and antique and Edwardian lace dresses or skirts and tops are from £650 – £1200. Bridesmaids’ dresses are priced from £85.
- You will need to allow at least an hour and a half for your appointment
- Do please bring somebody with you if you wish
- Wear a plain bra rather than a padded underwired push up bra (as this will give you a better fit under most vintage dresses) and some big pants!
- We can always talk about alterations and the right type of underwear to buy when you have chosen your gown
- Bringing some shoes that are similar in height to ones you will be wearing on the day is a great help too
Some real, Real Green Dress brides
Here is some advice for brides from some of the people I have the pleasure to work with …