Tel: +44 (0) 1276 513368
Make your wedding dress appointment for this summer and you can reserve your gown for just £50.00
Try on our unique ethical and vintage gowns in our eco-friendly bridal studio before they are taken to wedding fairs in the autumn ( where they are often purchased on the spot) When you fall in love with one you can reserve it on the spot with a deposit of just £50 and spread out the balance payments to help with your budget. Contact Erica for more details or to make your free appointment.
We are taking bookings for autumn appointments now too.
Pure Collection: restored original vintage
The Pure Collection is restored original vintage wedding and bridesmaids’ dresses from the Edwardian era up to 1980s
The Evolution Collection is an ever changing range of unique contemporary remodeled gowns created with vintage fabrics
Evolution Collection: ethical and contemporary
Whether your style is romantic vintage lace, sleek sophisticated satin or ethereal colours, with over 100 unique gowns in stock, eco-friendly dress shopping is nice and easy in the Real Green Dress studio. The only hard part is deciding which one will be yours. Every dress is unique.
There are lots of vintage veils and head dresses to choose from, all sold clean and ready to wear. Gloves, bags, jewellery and other accessories are available too.
I’d be delighted for you to visit and appointments can be made for weekdays and Saturdays.
Use the contact button above, call Erica on 01276 513368 or email email@example.com
The Real Green Dress studio is situated in the countryside in an unusual old farm building on the Surrey Hampshire borders between Farnham and Odiham. The nearby milestone reads 38 miles to Hyde Park Corner or it’s a 5 minute journey by taxi from Winchfield railway station.
Opening times : appointments can be made for weekdays, evenings, Saturday and Sunday daytime.
Mail order bride? We ship our gowns all over the world so if you are unable to visit in person, do get in touch.
If you have already found your dream gown but would like to try our vintage veils, headdresses and accessories you are welcome to bring your gown with you to try everything on together.
What do they cost? Wedding dresses are priced from £250 – £1700, bridesmaids’ and evening dresses from £95.00.
- You will need to allow at least an hour and a half for your appointment
- Do please bring somebody with you if you wish
- Wear a plain bra rather than a padded underwired push up bra (as this will give you a better fit under most vintage dresses) and some big pants!
- We can always talk about alterations and the right type of underwear to buy when you have chosen your gown
- Bringing some shoes that are similar in height to ones you will be wearing on the day is a great help too
- Vegan wedding? No problem. Talk to me about your wedding plans when you make your appointment and I won’t show you anything you wouldn’t want to wear.
- There is always a selection of tea and biscuits available ( trying on dresses can be thirsty work) but if you have any special requirements just say
Some real, Real Green Dress brides
Here is some advice for brides from a few of the people I have the pleasure to work with …
Call 01276 513368 or email firstname.lastname@example.org